Council for Children’s Rights, Legal Services of Southern Piedmont and Legal Aid of North Carolina-Charlotte hosted the 2016 Pro Bono Awards on October 25, 2016, at the Mint Museum Uptown at Levine Center for the Arts to honor local attorneys and advocates who generously give their time and expertise to underserved children, families and individuals in legal crisis. Congratulations to our winners!
2016 Award Winners
Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award
- John R. Wester of Robinson, Bradshaw & Hinson P.A.
Outstanding Firm Service Award
- McGuireWoods LLC - CFCR
- Garrity & Gossage- LSSP
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC – LANC
Outstanding Pro Bono Service Award
- E. Lynwood Mallard of McGuireWoods LLP – CFCR
- Christopher J. Hernandez of Kilpatrick Townsend and Stockton LLP- LSSP
- William L. Esser IV of Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP – LANC
Outstanding Volunteer Service Award
- Ann Sanders - CFCR
Outstanding Advocate Service Award
- Bambi Lohr of Duke Energy Corporation – LSSP/LANC