Council for Children’s Rights, Legal Services of Southern Piedmont and Legal Aid of North Carolina-Charlotte hosted the 2015 Pro Bono Awards on October 20, 2015, at the Foundation For The Carolinas to honor local attorneys and advocates who generously give their time and expertise to underserved children, families and individuals in legal crisis. Congratulations to our winners!
2015 Award Winners
Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award
- Katherine S. Holliday of James, McElroy & Diehl, P.A.
Outstanding Firm Service Award
- Horack Talley PA - CFCR
- Moore & Van Allen PLLC – LANC
Outstanding Collaboration Service Award
- Pro Bono Collaboration, Safe Child Immigrant Project - LSSP
Outstanding Pro Bono Service Award
- Rolly L. Chambers of Smith, Currie & Hancock, LLP - CFCR
- John A. Fagg, Jr. of Moore & Van Allen PLLC - LANC
- Jodie Herrmann Lawson of McGuireWoods LLP - LSSP
Outstanding Volunteer Service Award
- Mary M. Schilli - CFCR
Thank you to our sponsors!
Association of Corporate Counsel – Charlotte Chapter
Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
Hedrick Gardner Kincheloe & Garofalo, L.L.P.
Hunton & Williams LLP
James, McElroy & Diehl, P.A.
Moore & Van Allen PLLC
Robinson, Bradshaw & Hinson, P.A.